What This Privacy
- This policy covers how ActorSpace.com treats personal
information that ActorSpace.com collects and receives,
including information related to your past use of ActorSpace.com
products and services. Personal information is information
about you that is personally identifiable like your
name, address, email address, or phone number, and that
is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies
that ActorSpace.com, or its parent entitites, does not
own or control, or to people that ActorSpace.com does
not employ or manage. In addition, certain ActorSpace.com
associated companies have their own privacy statements
which can be viewed by clicking on the links.
Information Collection and Use
- ActorSpace.com collects personal information when
you register with ActorSpace.com, when you use ActorSpace.com
products or services, when you visit ActorSpace.com
pages or the pages of certain ActorSpace.com partners,
and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. ActorSpace.com
may combine information about you that we have with
information we obtain from business partners or other
- When you register we ask for information such as your
name, email address, birth date, gender, zip code, occupation,
industry, and personal interests. For some financial
products and services we may also ask for your address,
Social Security number, and information about your assets.
Once you register with ActorSpace.com and sign in to
our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- ActorSpace.com collects information about your transactions
with us and with some of our business partners, including
information about your use of financial products and
services that we offer.
- ActorSpace.com automatically receives and records
information on our server logs from your browser, including
your IP address, ActorSpace.com cookie information,
and the page you request.
- ActorSpace.com uses information for the following
general purposes: to customize the advertising and content
you see, fulfill your requests for products and services,
improve our services, contact you, conduct research,
and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external
- When a child under age 13 attempts to register with
ActorSpace.com, we ask that he or she have a parent
or guardian create the account for them. This
way we will not be advertising directly to the child.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- ActorSpace.com does not rent, sell, or share personal
information about you with other people or nonaffiliated
companies except to provide products or services you've
requested, when we have your permission, or under the
- We provide the information to trusted partners
who work on behalf of or with ActorSpace.com under
confidentiality agreements. These companies may
use your personal information to help ActorSpace.com
communicate with you about offers from ActorSpace.com
and our marketing partners. However, these companies
do not have any independent right to share this
- We have a parent's permission to share the information
if the user is a child under age 13. Parents have
the option of allowing ActorSpace.com to collect
and use their child's information without consenting
to ActorSpace.com sharing of this information with
people and companies who may use this information
for their own purposes;
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal
process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights
or defend against legal claims;
- We believe it is necessary to share information
in order to investigate, prevent, or take action
regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations
involving potential threats to the physical safety
of any person, violations of ActorSpace.com's terms
of use, or as otherwise required by law.
- We transfer information about you if ActorSpace.com
is acquired by or merged with another company. In
this event, ActorSpace.com will notify you before
information about you is transferred and becomes
- ActorSpace.com may display targeted advertisements
based on personal information. Advertisers (including
ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact
with, view, or click on targeted ads meet the targeting
criteria - for example, women ages 18-24 from a particular
- ActorSpace.com does not provide any personal information
to the advertiser when you interact with or view
a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing
an ad you are consenting to the possibility that
the advertiser will make the assumption that you
meet the targeting criteria used to display the
- ActorSpace.com advertisers include financial service
providers (such as banks, insurance agents, stock
brokers and mortgage lenders) and non-financial
companies (such as stores, airlines, and software
- ActorSpace.com may set and access ActorSpace.com cookies
on your computer.
- ActorSpace.com lets other companies that show advertisements
on some of our pages set and access their cookies on
your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies
is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one.
Advertisers or other companies do not have access to
- ActorSpace.com uses web beacons to access ActorSpace.com
cookies inside and outside our network of web sites
and in connection with ActorSpace.com products and services.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account
Information and Preferences
- You can edit and update your ActorSpace.com account
information at any time.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications
relating to the ActorSpace.com service, such as service
announcements, administrative messages and the ActorSpace.com
Newsletter, that are considered part of your ActorSpace.com
account, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out
of receiving them.
- You can delete your ActorSpace.com account by sending
us an email at Support@ActorSpace.com
with the subject line DELETE.
- Parents should review, edit, and delete information
relating to their child's ActorSpace.com account.
- If a parent chooses not to allow us to further collect
or use a child's information, parents should delete
their child's account by emailing customerservice@ActorSpace.com
with the subject line DELETE. We may keep certain information
in our archived records after your account has been
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you
to employees who we believe reasonably need to come
into contact with that information to provide products
or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards
to protect personal information about you.
- ActorSpace.com may update this policy. We will notify
you about significant changes in the way we treat personal
information by sending a notice to the primary email
address specified in your ActorSpace.com account or
by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions and Suggestions